Canada Bonus ("us," "our," or "we") is the owner and operator of the CanadaBonus.ca website and will be hereby referred to as the Service. Here, players may find information about our data collection and storage practices, as well as the safeguards we have in place to ensure the safety of their personal information at all times.
- Service - This refers to the CanadaBonus.ca website.
- Personal Data - All information that can be used to identify an individual is considered personal data. Information about site visitors' identities may be gathered from both the site itself and external sources.
- Usage Data - This refers to information that is gathered or created automatically as a result of using the Service or interacting with the site in any way.
- Cookies - These are little pieces of information that are collected and kept on the user's computer or mobile device.
- Data Controller - For this document, "Data Controller" refers to the real person who decides how any personal data will be processed and used on the site.
- Data Processors - This term refers to the legal entity that will be responsible for processing the Data Controller's data on their behalf.
- Data Subject - A person Using the Service Provided on the Website; is also known as a Data Subject or User.
Data Collection and Use
CanadaBonus.ca will collect and retain a wide variety of data and information. The data collected will be solely used to offer and improve the Service.
Types of Information to Gather
When a User logs into the website, the Service will gather Personal Data about that User which can be used for identification purposes. Possible examples of this are the following:
- Email addresses
- Full legal names of Users
- Cookies and Usage Data
Users of the Service may be contacted via the acquired Personal Data and offered newsletters, promotions, or other marketing materials related to the site's gaming services. To stop getting emails from CanadaBonus.ca, users may either unsubscribe or follow the instructions at the bottom of each message.
The site will also collect Usage Data, which includes specifics about how the Service is being utilised. CanadaBonus.ca requires certain diagnostic data and device identifiers from its visitors to function properly. This data may include the IP addresses of the computers being used, the times and dates of any visits, the total amount of time spent at the site, and other similar information.
Cookies & tracking Information gathered from a user's visit to the site are utilised to keep tabs on their every move. Cookies are very small files that can have anonymous identification data. This information is transferred to the user's device from the visited website and stored there. To study and enhance the Service, CanadaBonus.ca will employ tracking technology such as scripts, beacons, and tags.
Users can instruct their browser to automatically reject all cookies or to accept specific ones. Some features of the Service may be inaccessible if users do not accept cookies. A few examples of the various cookies we'll be using are:
- Session Cookies - These are used for the seamless operation of the Service.
- Preference Cookies - These will be used for remembering specific settings set by the user.
- Security Cookies - These are used to ensure better security.
- Advertising cookies - These cookies are used to display advertisements that the user may find relevant.
Use of Data at CanadaBonus.ca
Depending on the context, the Service may put the information it gathers to a variety of uses. Users should be made aware of what may and will be done with their data.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the Service
- Alerts when there are updates to the Service
- Permit use of any aspects of the Service that need user interaction.
- To provide customer support.
- To make the Service better, it is important to collect relevant data.
- Observe how customers use the Service.
- Locate and fix any potential technical problems.
- Spreading the word about upcoming events and services that may be of interest to Users. Users who have unsubscribed from newsletters and updates will not get these communications.
Common Data Protection Rules and Data Processing Laws
Personal information from Users located in the European Economic Area will be collected and used in the ways outlined in this Policy. Different types of Personal Data can be processed by the Service because:
- The fulfilment of a User contract is potentially essential to the Service's operation.
- The User has given their consent for the Service to do so.
- Data processing is necessary for the operation of the Service and does not violate any rights of the Data Subject.
- To comply with all laws.
All gathered Personal Data will be kept only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. We keep and utilise information as necessary to comply with applicable laws, settle disputes, and enforce our legal obligations. In addition, CanadaBonus.ca will save your information for research purposes. Aside from situations where this data is being used to further the security or operation of the Service, or when the Service is legally compelled to retain this data, the length of time that Usage Data is kept is typically much shorter than that of personal data.
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
In certain situations, the Service may share user information to take obligatory measures. Such things could include:
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Safeguarding and defending the Service's assets
- Preventing criminal activity involving the Service
- Protecting Users' Privacy and Safety
- Security from all potential lawsuits
Security of Data
CanadaBonus.ca takes measures to ensure the safety of all user information, however, we cannot ensure the safety of data while it is being stored electronically. While we do all in our power to keep your private information safe, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
General Data Protection Regulation Data Protection Rights
Those who live in the European Economic Area will be granted special protections. In cases where changes need to be made to an individual's Personal Data, the Service will make all reasonable efforts to facilitate those changes. The User may inquire with the Service about the specifics of their stored personal data. Users have the following rights with respect to their data in certain circumstances:
- Right to review, change, or remove any data we store.
- Right to Recertification privilege in the event of incorrect data storage.
- Right to object to the use of any of your Personal Data.
- Right to restrict Data processing.
- Right to a copy of one's Personal Data or any other information stored by the Service.
- Right to revoke your consent to our use of your Personal Data.
The Service may, at its discretion, require proof of identity before fulfilling such requests. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority at any time if they have concerns about the collection or use of their Personal Data.
To implement the Service and to provide or execute services to aid in analysing how the Service is being used, CanadaBonus.ca reserves the right to hire any third-party company. Any Personal Data submitted will be accessible to these third parties, but they will use this data exclusively to carry out the Service's instructions and will not share this data with anyone else.
Clicky is a web analytics service that may be used by the Service at any time to track user activity and conduct any necessary analysis.
Ads may also be served to Users via a third-party Provider. This aids in maintaining and supporting the Service, and it improves the quality of the user experience.
Links to Various Sites
The Service does not permit users under the age of 18 to comply with applicable laws. Children under 13 years of age will not have their personal information collected. Users are encouraged to inform CanadaBonus.ca if they learn that a child under the age of 18 has used the site and given Personal Data. Data pertaining to anyone under the age of 18 will be deleted from our servers immediately.